Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Beating the Winter Blahs...

This winter I am bound and determined NOT to let the crummy E-town weather get me down the way it has in the past few years. In order to do that, I plan on becoming a workout machine, o.k. maybe not really since I do also have a husband, kids, house, job, etc., etc. to take care of. How do I plan on doing this you ask? Enter stage right....The Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge! A friendly competition to keep us all a little lighter during this crazy time of uber amazing goodies and super stressful time management in order to fit it all in!

Basically, the gist is: You earn points for a myriad of things from running/walking to weights to eating all your fruits and veggies (just like mama made ya). For those of you who know me pretty well, you know that all it takes for me to kick it into high gear is some good old fashioned competition. I'm so excited to see what results will come from this, and plan on posting my progress here.

Check it out and let me know if you're going to join in too!

No comments:

Post a Comment