Thursday, November 5, 2009

Gratitude

In this month of "thanksgiving," I feel like I have a lot of things to be truly grateful for in my life. I am so grateful for the wonderful man I am married to. Sure, we've had our up and downs; and believe me, some of the downs have been REALLY low, but underneath it all, we really are meant for each other.

I'm also super thankful to have two healthy, thriving, energetic (although sometimes too energetic, lol) boys to keep me on my toes. It is so amazing to me the things they do, say and learn on a daily basis.

I have amazing friends as well. I can't even count the times we've helped each other up when we're down and they are always there no matter what, any time of day. One of my goals in the upcoming year is to work on becoming a better friend.

Needless to say, I'm very blessed and in this season of giving thanks, my goal is to express that and let the people in my life know how much they mean to me. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment