Thursday, November 12, 2009

Becoming an Obsession

At the total expense of my house cleaning, laundry washing, project completing, heck even some days showering; I'm becoming totally obsessed with finding great blogs to read on a daily basis.

I've thought of a few reasons for this:

1. I've always been an avid reader, and as I've gotten older, have grown more and more intrigued with reading about real people's lives.

2. I want to be one of those people who others want to hear about. For some (egotistic, I suppose) reason, I have an overwhelming desire to wax poetic about the mostly mundane things that occur in my day to day life.

3. There are just so many cool blogs out there!

I thought I would share some of the really great ones I've discovered over the last few days and weeks.

www.nieniedialogues.com : If you haven't already discovered this AMAZING woman, you've been missing out! As a survivor of a near fatal plane crash, she really has a beautiful perspective on life.

www.fatcyclist.com : The funny, poignant, and sometimes sad stories of an avid cyclist.

www.thepioneerwoman.com : From city girl to country housewife...need I say more?!

There are many many more, and I hope to keep discovering! Feel free to recommend any you think should be added to my list! I only hope that someday I can be half the blogger these and so many others are!

No comments:

Post a Comment